Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Superior Singing Method’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'company' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2751 Bristlecone Way, Lafayette, CO 80026. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Product Delivery/Membership Site/Conduct
A. For products that you purchase from COMPANY that are delivered through a download link, you will be given a URL to access and download the product(s) you purchased. In such instances, you agree not to share the download link with other people who did not purchase the product(s).
B. For products that you purchase from COMPANY that are delivered through a membership site, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission. If you wish to cancel your membership such as the Vocal Coaching Club, you must email email@example.com requesting to cancel your monthly membership account. We will cancel your account within 3 business days and you will receive email verification of cancellation. You will retain access to your membership account for the remainder of the billing period but will not be charged thereafter. Notifications are not sent previous to your card being charged on rebills. We have a no questions asked cancellation policy. You are within your rights to cancel at anytime for any reason.
C. Where applicable, the membership site is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this Website are at your own risk.
D. Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies for distribution, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
E. COMPANY reserves the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this Website.
F. You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this Website and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. COMPANY reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. COMPANY further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
G. You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this Website or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this Website and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this Website.
H. You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
I. You agree that any ideas, suggestions, or improvements that you provide to COMPANY about COMPANY’s products or services shall be owned by COMPANY and that COMPANY is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
J. For physical products that you purchase from COMPANY that are delivered to you, your order will ship within 7 days. You will be provided a tracking link and email notification when order has shipped. You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission.